Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Relief

All back to normal..anak-anak mula ke sekolah hari ini setelah "bercuti" sekian lamanya akibat diserang chickenpox. 3 of them infected at the same time... just imagine how terrible my life this past few days. Anyway, alhamdulillah its over and I feel relief, not just because of the kids, but also with the auditors. Sekarang baru boleh concentrate on my mid-term exam this coming Saturday.
Talking about exam, I should say BIG thank you to Mr Mohd Amin b. Mohamad who understand us(the adult learners) for extending the due date of our assingment to T5. I haven't started it yet, actually. But, with my smart time management, insyaalah I can finished it in time.
Hey, do you realize that the world is getting smaller?? Yes, I do!. Just with a click or a phone call, you can get in touch with your friends or even your business partner all around the world. The communication network available today gives us the opportunity to send and receive information, attending a meeting without having to spend too much time and money. With this network, I found my old friend who are now staying at Nebraska...

No comments: